02 July 2012

When Dancing Meets Emotional Intelligence

I have just arrived in London back from the course of Emotional Intelligence in Pineda de Mar, Barcelona, on 27, 28 and 29 June 2012, organised by Eduard Punset Foundation and the ASE team.
It was an excellent experience. In this course I have learnt to articulate and manage emotions which is of extreme importance to my students.
For me as dance teacher, it is primordial to include emotional learning in my classes and in a such competitive discipline as ballet. I do not work for competition, but only towards collaboration. Yes, it is possible, and I do it!
It was a great joy to know that lots of people have the same vision and work towards the same direction as me: to emotionally educate a society and make a better world.
(In the picture, I'm the one at the end of the right side.)

No comments:

Post a Comment